Plots in Jaypee Sports City
Big Opportunity for Investors, NRIs, Service Class to Buy a Plots in Jaypee Sports City , Country Homes153,209,239, Size ( sq yard )
And Yamuna Expressway Residential Plots, Size 300, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Sq. Mtr. Plots Government Allotted, Allotment 4,750/ + Premium
Cont :- Also Jaypee Greens Plots, Flats & Villas
YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHOURITY RESIDENTIAL PLOTS
Pre – Possession Transfer Is open In Yamuna Expressway
Under construction Noida-to-Agra YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY The proposed site / sector is about five minutes drive from the proposed Asia First Formula One Racetrack. Asia First Biggest Gautam Budh University Know Running, Jewar Airport, Sport City Jp Associates.
This is the last opportunity to have a king size life. Until now no where in NCR any scheme has offered such big plots.
The YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY Industrial Development Authority (YEA) hereby invites applications from interested eligible parties, with suitable project / projects, for allotment of plots of any size between 25 Acres to 250 Acres for implementing their project with any of the following key activities:
- Information Technology (IT)/ (ITES)
- Service Industry
The YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY (erstwhile Taj Expressway) Project is conceived with the idea to not only reduce the travel time between New Delhi and Agra but also to open up avenue for Industrial and Urban development of the region and provide the base for convergence to tourism and other allied industries.
The locations of the site of plots is adjacent to area of Greater Noida Authority and at about 2 minutes distance from Gautam Budha University.
Once completed it 2011, the city will encompass a Formula One motor racing track covering 875 acres, a 100,000 seating capacity “ICC Standard” cricket stadium, other international sports stadia, an integrated sports complex
The YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY (erstwhile Taj Expressway) Project road passes through virgin land by the side of River Yamuna. The Project road connects two important destinations of National and International importance National Capital Delhi and tourist center Agra. Both these places have high potential to generate traffic and economic development.
The YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY (erstwhile Taj Expressway) will provide connectivity between the various satellite towns of National Capital Region of Delhi i.e. Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Faridabad with Aligarh, Mathura and Agra. Mathura and Agra are well known international tourist destinations.
Mr. Sameer Gaur signing the Formula 1 Race Agreement with Mr. Bernie Ecclestone
JAYPEE GREENS SPORTS CITY
- The project site is located approximately 45 kms south east of Delhi, 15 kms
south of Noida & east of the Yamuna river. It will be well connected with the
Yamuna Expressway along its east boundary, Eastern Expressway on its west &
ring road to South east.
- Proposed metro link would run parallel to the Yamuna Expressway. The main
railway between Delhi & Agra runs along the west boundary.
- 0 Point (Greater Noida) – The time taken is 15 min (approx.)
- Noida / Greater Noida Expressway – The time taken is 25 min (approx.)
- South Delhi – The time taken is 35 – 42 min (approx.)
Yamuna Expressway Project
- 165 kms long, connecting Noida to Agra
- India’s Longest Access Controlled Expressway with Six Lane Concrete Pavement – slated to reduce the travel time between New Delhi and Agra to 2 hours from the present 4 hours
- Yamuna Expressway is poised to be Growth Engine for all round economic and industrial, growth in western UP impacting a population of around 30 million.
- Yamuna Expressway Authority has identified ribbon development along Yamuna Expressway to promote Special Development Zones for core activities like IT, Industries, Biotechnology, Service Sectors & Commercial.
- Connecting National Capital Region with other parts of the state will boost economic activity, decongestion of existing roads and reduction in pollution.
Traffic assumption (for Year 2010)-
As per the above table, the expected traffic flow from Greater Noida till the Taj Economic Zone (TEZ) will be 18,235 vehicles per day. This figure is expected to double in the next five years.
Strengths of the Area:
- Venue for India’s first proposed Formula 1 circuit
- Home for major future development with lot of MNCs and big projects coming up in the neighbouring areas
Other developments in the vicinity:
- Gautam Budh University
- NIIT office
- Emaar MGF – commercial
» India’s first ‘Urban Integrated City’
» Enveloped in acres of landscaped greens & zen thematic gardens
» Gated community
» Commercial Zone
» Spacious & well designed residential units
» 24*7 Power back up (through Jaypee Group’s own power generation plant) and
water back up
» Convenios / shopping centres
» Sewage treatment plant
» Road network
» Super Specialty Hospital
» Town Centre
» Golf Clubhouse and Social Clubs
USPs of Jaypee Greens Sports City:
- Jaypee Group’s brand name & lineage
- Location Advantage
- Proposed International Airport
- Proposed Metro connectivity from Noida to Jewar
- In future, it will also link with the Expressway along its East boundary & major
- The main railway line between Delhi & Agra already runs along its West
India’s First Urban Integrated City with:
- Motor race track for holding the 1st proposed F1 race in India
- Go-karting facility
- Stadiums for various sports with related facilities
- Commercial Zone having India’s first ‘Central Business District’ (CBD)
comparable to international downtowns having a Financial Centre with
business offices, restaurants, convention & exhibition centers etc.
- Entertainment District having Civic Centers with convenience & contemporary
amenities having a mixture of commercial / retail / residential uses. Also
featuring signature buildings, cultural & civic arts centre with modern
- Cultural City Centre – A devoted world class centre for India / International Art,
Religion & History.
- Sports Centre comprising a Golf Course, an Equestrian Centre & other exciting
- Environment District which will be an eco-residential area with open space
preserving natural environment, eco-retreats & hosting eco-activities.
- Hi street retail formats
- Super Specialty Hospital
- World class higher educational facilities, universities, medical centre, Research
& Development Park
- Variety of residential options ranging from low rise luxury apartments to high
- Pedestrian friendly open spaces
- Own power plant & sewage treatment plant
Area of Plots (in sq yds):
* Built-up Area is tentative to change based on the FAR
Details: Total no. of plots 303
Possession 1.5 years
Communication Launch 7th Nov 2009
Area (sq yd)
A. Development Linked Payment Plan
S No Payment Due On % age
Other applicable charges
1 Booking amount As applicable*
2 On or before 2 months of the Application (20% of BSP – Booking Amount)
3 On Earth filling 10% of BSP
4 On Leveling 15% of BSP
5 On Demarcation 15% of BSP
6 On Laying of Services (drainage & sewerage) 10% of BSP
7 On completion of Road Work 10% of BSP
8 On laying of Electrical & Water Supply Services 10% of BSP PLC + IDC
9 On Offer of Possession 10% of BSP Social Club Charges + IFMD +
Maintenance advance + Electric substation + Lease Rent
Plot Area (in sq yd) Booking Amount
(in Rs. Lacs)
Cheque should be drawn in favour of ‘JPSK Sports Private Limited’
1. Installments under S. No. 3 – 9 may run concurrently with those under S. No. 1
– 2 based on the physical progress of Work at site.
2. The demand letter for Installments at S. No. 3 to 9 shall be sent in advance providing for payment period of up to 15 days.
B. Down Payment Plan
S.No Payment Due On % age Other Applicable Charges
1 Booking amount As applicable*
2 On or before 1 month of the Application (90% of BSP – Booking Amount)
PLC + IDC
3 On offer of possession 10% of BSP Social Club Charges + IFMD +
Maintenance advance + Electric substation + Lease Rent
Note: Down Payment Discount: @ 10% on BSP
What are the approach road/ connectivity/Distance?
· The project site is located approximately 45 kms south east of Delhi, 15 kms south of Noida & east of the Yamuna river. It will be well connected with the Yamuna Expressway along its east boundary, Eastern Expressway on its west & ring road to South east.
- The 165 km long Yamuna expressway would connect to Agra and the Eastern
expressway connects to Ghaziabad, Noida & Faridabad whereas the ring road would connect to internal regions of Greater Noida.
- Proposed metro link would run parallel to the Yamuna Expressway. The main railway between Delhi & Agra runs along the west boundary.
Who are the Architects & Principal Consultants?
- The project is being designed by world renowned International Architects &
WATG. Over the course of the last six decades, WATG has become the world’s leading design consultant for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. Having worked in 160 countries and territories across six continents, WATG has designed more great hotels and resorts than any other firm on the planet. Many of WATG’s projects have become international landmarks, renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
The proposed Formula 1 Circuit is being designed by world-famous German architect and auto-racer Hermann Tilke who has to his credits the successful completion of several race circuits including the latest Yas Island Circuit at Abu Dhabi.
What is the time of possession?
- 1.5 years from the date of booking as per the prescribed payment plan.
How much time will be given for the completion of construction?
- 3 yrs of time would be given to the customer for completion of construction and
appropriate penalty would be charged in case of delay in the same
Will the outer façade be given by Jaypee Greens or it depends on the wish of the plot owner?
- There would be an external façade control. A choice of 5-6 kind of floor plans would be provided.
What kind of security would be provided?
- It would offer multi-tier security system with Manned Security at the periphery of the complex and Access Control at the entry / exit gate of the complex
What is the provision for water & power back up?
- 24×7 water & Power back up will be provided. The power generation would be through Jaypee Group’s own electricity generation plants with capacity of 15000 mega watt
Who will maintain the common area? Do I pay anything upfront towards common area charges?
- The common areas/services will be maintained by a designated Maintenance
Agency on payment of maintenance charges.
- The Interest Free Maintenance Deposit is applicable, as per the payment plan.
- One year charges will have to be paid in advance at the time of handover. Also
PDC’s for 2 years monthly maintenance would be payable at the time of
What are the stamp duty charges?
- At present, it is 5% of BSP
PAYMENT RELATED QUERIES
Is the price escalation free?
- Yes the contracted price would be escalation free.
What are the various payment plans available?
- Down payment and Development linked payment plans are being offered
What if there is a delay in payment on due date? Is any interest levied for the same?
- All installments are payable by the due date. Any delay in payment beyond the due date will attract a penal interest @ 18 % p.a. on the delayed amount for the delay period.
Can I request for cancellation of allotment at a subsequent date? What are the financial consequences of the same?
- A request for cancellation can be made at any time after allotment. It may however be noted that the Earnest Money (10% of the total consideration) will be forfeited as the same is non refundable.
If u are really interested to know some significant knowledge of properties, which is in Noida & Gr. Noida & NCR. If you are interested in buying the space for you, please don’t hesitate just call me or e-mail me any time i will surely guide you & give you my best to help you .
M/s SARTHAK ESTATES
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY
FINANCE CONSULTANT & ADVISOR
Mob. + 91 995.895.9555 , +91 991.160.4151
Please fill the Contact form to Contact us!
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]