“Purva Highland” Kanakpur Road, Bangalore.
COME LIVE AN EXALTED LIFE
Unmatched in quality, standing far above the rest, with a view that is unbounded and captivating, Purva Highland merits its name. Within the large lavishly equipped and decorated high-rise apartments, let the pure untouched breeze soothe your nerves. Pamper yourself with the luxuries that Purva Highland has to offer, with its world-class amenities like the amphitheater or the health spa, the clubhouse or the one-of-a-kind swimming pool. Purva Highland is for those who aspire for higher spheres of life.
Actual picture of Purva Highland taken from the NICE Peripheral Road World-class leisure and entertainment center | Health Spa | Meditation / Aerobics Room | Squash Court | Billiards | Table Tennis | Children’s Activity Center | Tennis Court | Badminton Court | Basketball Post | Gymnasium | Steam & Sauna | Swimming Pool (with change room and toilets) | Children’s Play Area | Cocktail Lounge | Health Care Center | Amphitheater | Party Hall | Provision for Supermarket | Provision for Restaurant
Water Treatment Plant | Fire Protection System | Well-lit and Decorated Entrance Lobbies finished in Highly Polished Granite
- The 60 feet Kanakapura Road Corridor from Sarakki to NICE Corridor will be widened considerably allowing smooth traffic across Kanakapura KRC, JP Nagar, Banashankari and Jayanagar
- The Rs. 108 crore Kanakapura Road Corridor from Nice Road Corridor all the way to Kanakapura Town will be a wide 150-feet six-lane expressway.
- Well before 2020, the Metro Rail from Majestic to Puttenhalli and threafter to Nice Corridor shall be completed. It will then be possible to take a metro all the way to the Bangalore Airport from KRC through MG Road
- Disneyland inspired, 28-acre Krishnalila Park is planned on KRC with an investment of Rs. 380 crores, which shall emerge as a popular tourist attraction, further fuelling growth in commercial activity on KRC
- At an investment of Rs. 9600 crores, the Peripheral Ring Road, connects Tumkur Road, Bellary Road, Hennur Road, Old Madras Road and Hosur Road to the existing NICE Road.
- Travelling from KRC to the other end of the city like Bellary Road will take a short drive across a 6-lane NICE-Peripheral Ring Road Expressway.
- The Rs. 4000 crore Bangalore Mysore Expressway is earmarked to come up soon. So drive from KRC to Mysore will be under 90 minutes.
- In 2020, a well-integrated KRC will lead to a significant development of the residential, commercial and retail hubs, making it a happening destination within Bangalore. The economic might of KRC will then rival that of Hosur Road belt
- Art of living Ashram an international tourist destination. Spread over an 85acre land, the ashram consists of a meditation centre, school and an ayurvedic college and hospital among other things.
- The Government of Karnataka has approved an exclusive SEZ for apparel and textile, to be set up by the promoters of Gokaldas Exports Ltd. The SEZ would be located on Kanakapura Road Corridor (NH 209), about 6 km. before Harohalli. The SEZ would be spread out over 400 acres and a world-class Apparel and Textile Park would be set up. The SEZ would house 50 factories with a total employment of 50,000 workmen and an investment of nearly Rs. 1,250 crore, says a company release.
Proximity (Approx.): 7 Km. From J.P. Nagar Junction, 9 Km. From Jayanagar 4th Block, 9 Km. From IIM, Bangalore And Meenakshi Temple, Bannerghatta Road, 18 Km. From Electronic City
Near By Educational Facilities: Delhi Public School, Valley International, Kumarans, Yashasvi International School, KSIT Engg. College, International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management (IIAEM), CREST (Centre for Research, Education, Sadhana and Training), Alpine Public School, Jain International, Jyothi Kendriya Vidyalaya, APS institutions, Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology and Jyothi institute of Technology
Near By Hospitals: Apollo, Fortis, Wockhardt, Jayadeva Hospital
Near By Shopping Centres: Metro Cash And Carry, Big Bazaar, Spencer’s, Bangalore Central, Shoppers Stop, Upcoming Galleria Mall, Upcoming Mantri Mall, Upcoming Forum Mall, Upcoming VEGA mall(It will also house a 210-room Taj Gateway hotel)
Prominent Resorts in Kanakpura: Guhantara ,Holiday Village – Baisakhi, Khedda Resort ,Nisarga Health,Embassy Walk ,Flim Resort,Bindra Resorts,Tamarind Tree,Vishranthi Dhama Resort Pvt Ltd,.
Transport: Intra city buses, Metro, Highways like NICE Corridor, City Roads
Basic Price: Rs 5220/- psft
- Premium charges: Rs 150/- psft, Super premium charges: Rs. 250/- psft,
- SB Area for 3 BHK: 1665 sft & 1843 sft
The booking amount is INR 3 Lakhs for a 3BHK.
Purvankara Highland Kanakpur Road
Bangalore Master Plan
•Purva Venezia, Yelahanka, Bengaluru •Purva Highland, Off Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru
•Purva Whitehall, On Sarjapur Main Road, Bengaluru •Purva Skywood, Off Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru
•Purva Midtown Residences, Off Old Madras Road, Bengaluru •Purva Atria, RMV llnd Stage, Bengaluru
•Purva Platina, RMV llnd Stage, Bengaluru •Purva Season, C.V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru
•Purva Swanlake, OMR, Chennai •Purva Windermere, Pallikaranai, Chennai
•Purva Bluemont, Singanallur, Trichy Road, Coimbatore
•Purva Oceana, Marine Drive, Kochi •Purva Eternity, Kakkanad, Kochi
•Purva GrandBay, Marine Drive, Kochi •Purva Moonreach, On Seaport-Airport Road, Kochi
For More Details CALL +91 9958959555