Puravankara Spanish Villa City of GOLD Bangalore
Pre-launch of Spanish Villa City of GOLD Bangalore
“The City of GOLD”, Global Office & Lifestyle Destination, has been conceptualized as a coordinated city, where one gets everything that he longs for in his neighborhood. It is a blend of blended utilization improvement undertakings cumulating to more than 75 sections of land along the Kanakapura Road Corridor, Bangalore.
City of GOLD is another age destination that reclassifies sumptuous living and lavish workspace.
This premium destination offers a striking way of life close by a current bleeding edge workplace. Found right on the Kanakpura Road Corridor, it puts you at a simple to achieve area with a proposed metro and NICE Road integration. It offers an unmatched mix of advanced work spaces, extravagant local location and a retail center, alongside a lucrative venture opportunity.
With its area in an area clamoring with endless conceivable outcomes, City of GOLD gives an opportunity to make an astute venture with expanding returns consistently.
Homes inspired by the nest tropical beaches of the world @ Purva Palm Beach by Purvankara.
Welcome to Purva Palm Beach – Planned on the lines of a tropical beach resort, this project spread over 19.37 acres with a central courtyard – The Lagoon – on approximately 4 acres, promises to replicate the sights and sounds of the sea in Bangalore.
Purva Palm Beach is a premium 2,3 BHK project in Bangalore. It offers affordable Flats in Bangalore with extravagant amenities. It comprises of a Koi pond, Snorkelling zone, a well-equipped gym, steam & sauna and many more to add the list.
When you wish to invest in 2/3 BHK flats in Bangalore, you would find Purvankara to be at the top of the list.
- The 60 feet Kanakapura Road Corridor from Sarakki to NICE Corridor will be widened considerably allowing smooth traffic across Kanakapura KRC, JP Nagar, Banashankari and Jayanagar
- The Rs. 108 crore Kanakapura Road Corridor from Nice Road Corridor all the way to Kanakapura Town will be a wide 150-feet six-lane expressway.
- Well before 2020, the Metro Rail from Majestic to Puttenhalli and threafter to Nice Corridor shall be completed. It will then be possible to take a metro all the way to the Bangalore Airport from KRC through MG Road
- Disneyland inspired, 28-acre Krishnalila Park is planned on KRC with an investment of Rs. 380 crores, which shall emerge as a popular tourist attraction, further fuelling growth in commercial activity on KRC
- At an investment of Rs. 9600 crores, the Peripheral Ring Road, connects Tumkur Road, Bellary Road, Hennur Road, Old Madras Road and Hosur Road to the existing NICE Road.
- Travelling from KRC to the other end of the city like Bellary Road will take a short drive across a 6-lane NICE-Peripheral Ring Road Expressway.
- The Rs. 4000 crore Bangalore Mysore Expressway is earmarked to come up soon. So drive from KRC to Mysore will be under 90 minutes.
- In 2020, a well-integrated KRC will lead to a significant development of the residential, commercial and retail hubs, making it a happening destination within Bangalore. The economic might of KRC will then rival that of Hosur Road belt.
- Art of living Ashram an international tourist destination. Spread over an 85acre land, the ashram consists of a meditation centre, school and an ayurvedic college and hospital among other things.
- The Government of Karnataka has approved an exclusive SEZ for apparel and textile, to be set up by the promoters of Gokaldas Exports Ltd. The SEZ would be located on Kanakapura Road Corridor (NH 209), about 6 km. before Harohalli. The SEZ would be spread out over 400 acres and a world-class Apparel and Textile Park would be set up. The SEZ would house 50 factories with a total employment of 50,000 workmen and an investment of nearly Rs. 1,250 crore, says a company release.
Proximity (Approx.): 7 Km. From J.P. Nagar Junction, 9 Km. From Jayanagar 4th Block, 9 Km. From IIM, Bangalore And Meenakshi Temple, Bannerghatta Road, 18 Km. From Electronic City
Near By Educational Facilities: Delhi Public School, Valley International, Kumarans, Yashasvi International School, KSIT Engg. College, International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management (IIAEM), CREST (Centre for Research, Education, Sadhana and Training), Alpine Public School, Jain International, Jyothi Kendriya Vidyalaya, APS institutions, Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology and Jyothi institute of Technology
Near By Hospitals: Apollo, Fortis, Wockhardt, Jayadeva Hospital
Near By Shopping Centres: Metro Cash And Carry, Big Bazaar, Spencer’s, Bangalore Central, Shoppers Stop, Upcoming Galleria Mall, Upcoming Mantri Mall, Upcoming Forum Mall, Upcoming VEGA mall(It will also house a 210-room Taj Gateway hotel)
Prominent Resorts in Kanakpura: Guhantara ,Holiday Village – Baisakhi, Khedda Resort ,Nisarga Health,Embassy Walk ,Flim Resort ,Bindra Resorts,Tamarind Tree,Vishranthi Dhama Resort Pvt Ltd,.
Transport: Intra city buses, Metro, Highways like NICE Corridor, City Roads
The Product Offerings at the City of Gold
Please find the links to the
CITY OF GOLD E-Brochure: The City of Gold brochure
- Purva Bird of Paradise
- Pre-launching 3, 4 & 5 BHK SPANISH VILLAS at Purva Bird of Paradise
The first of its kind, 3, 4 & 5 BHK Spanish Villas, where you have your preference to value.
- The exclusive experience of low density living with just 20 villas per acre*
- Magnificent space planning, finest amenities and flawless execution that befit the lifestyle of the upper echelons
- Carefully planned infrastructure with well-designed and tree-lined roads, environment friendly initiatives such as solar lighting in public areas, organic waste convertors, STPs and rain water harvesting for hassle-free living
- Close proximity to social infrastructure like schools, nursing homes, clinics, cafés, retail and commercial zone
- A grand club house with exclusive amenities such as swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis, badminton and squash courts.
- Airy and naturally lit homes ensuring a fresh living experience.
- Ultra luxurious dining and living spaces overlooking the greens
- Multiple car parks and utility areas for a convenient living
- Open to sky terraces.
- Secured community with access control.
Sizes: Type A Villa(~2150 Sq Ft),
Type B Villa(~2400 Sq Ft),
Type C Villa(~3250 Sq Ft),
Type D Villa(~3600 SqFt)
Type E Villa (~1850-1900 SqFt)
Base price band: Rs 5850 – 6390 Per Sq Ft
Premium Charges and Corner Villa Charges will be intimated later
Culture Club Charges: INR 3,50,000/-
ST, VAT, BWSSB, and other statutory charges as applicable.
PFB the revised editable EDM for Spanish Villas