M3M India Pvt Limited has come up with the new launch in Sector 68 an astounding success and pleased to introduce the Capital Protection Plan for Limited units in Sierra 68.For details CALL +91 9958959555
The USP and the commercial details of the plan are as under:
- Invest Own Capital of 5% of Total Sale Value. Minimum Investment of Approx. INR 4.25 lacs
- Option to Return the Unit with a Capital Appreciation of 100% on Own Capital Invested. i.e Invest INR 4.25 Lacs and Get Back INR 8.5 Lacs at offer of Possession in case you decide not to retain the unit.
- Customer to Pay 5% of Total Sale Value and get a loan sanctioned for 75% of Total Sale Value through the approved NBFC/Banks.
- At Possession an offer will be made by M3M to the customer for exercising Guaranteed Capital Protection and Return @100% of Capital Invested.
- Customer can accept the offer and receive return @ 100% of Customer’s Own contribution (excluding service tax)
- Customer can choose to Retain the unit
- Customer can choose to transact the unit in secondary market
- At any point of time customer can decide to retain the unit or opt to Sale in Secondary Market. In that case, following benefits will be withdrawn/terminated:
- Guaranteed Capital Protection & Return @ 100% of Customer’s Own contribution
- Interest subvention
- Other Terms:
- Applicable Service Tax to be paid by the Customer
- Interest on Bank Loan to be serviced by the developer till possession or till customer exercise the right to Guaranteed Capital Protection & Return or till date of such refund (whichever is Earlier).
|Conservative / Minimum Guaranteed||Market risks are absorbed completely by the company – Customer can opt for Guaranteed Capital Protection & Return @ 100% of Own Capital Invested||100%|
|Realistic Case||Company expects price of product to increase by minimum 25% in next 4 years, thus customer investment will see a minimum 6 fold increase||600%|
|Best Case||If Prices increase by 50% over next 4 years, customer will benefit immensely with 11X Return||1100%|
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’M3m GGN 68′][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]