Subvention scheme – Pay 15% and rest on possession
Presenting The Skycourt, newest member of the DLF Gardencity family, it will be an iconic complex with its strong and powerful architectural vocabulary in Mediterranean style.
Individual apartments have large continuous balconies which become an outdoor space binding the entire apartment; you can be here and relax your senses by gazing at the sky and stars above or the manicured landscaping below.
- – Air Conditioned Entrance Halls on ground floor.
- – Air Conditioned apartment excluding kitchen & toilets.
- – Pre-heated water supply through Solar Water Heaters to Kitchens.
- – Eco friendly environment with Rain Water Harvesting system to recharge aquifer, and use of treated water from STP for flushing and horticulture.
- – For better safety, structure designed for the highest seismic considerations of Zone V for high rise structures, against Zone IV as stipulated by the Indian codes.
DLF Presenting “The Skycourt” GGN Sec-86 Pay Now 15% only, rest on possession. No EMI Till 36 mnths Bkng Amt Rs. 10 Lacs only Call 4 Confirm Bkng +919958959555
For the very first time a Subvention Scheme is being given in a project in DLF Garden city in The Skycourt under a 34 months Subvention Plan.
A:-On Application of Booking :- Rs. 10.38 lacs (10lacs + Ser.Tax)
TO BE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER
B:- Within 60 Days of Booking :-
(i) 15% of Total Price (Less Booking Amount) – TO BE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER
– (ii) 75% of Total Price – TO BE PAID BY THE BANK
UNDER 34 MONTHS SUBVENTION SCHEME
C:-On Application of OC or 36 months from date of Booking – 5% of Total Price +.EDC + IDC + Other Govt. Charges (whichever is earlier) – TO BE PAID BY CUSTOMER
D:-On Offer of Possession :- 5% of Total Price + Balance payments on Account of Escalation Charges +Taxes, IBMS, Stamp Duty & Registration Charges +
Any other balance payments, if any due – TO BE PAID BY CUSTOMER
The Skycourt : Tower H, the best located Tower in the project, with apartments either facing maximum landscaped greens and the pool, Sun facing balconies, Entry facing North East or a combination of these attributes. The apartment sizes in this Tower ranges from 1846 sft. to 1867 sft. carrying PLCs of either 10% or 17.5%. The BSP is expected to be around Rs.7,750/- per sft. (inclusive of the right to use 2 car parks). An Inaugural Rebate MAY BE announced on the day of formal launch.