AYKON London One | Aykon Nine Elms, London
Luxury real estate developer DICO UK Property Holdings Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of DAMAC International Limited, has announced the first of its fashion residences in London with a 50-storey, 360 unit project with interior designs by. The lobby, amenities and interiors for each property will be expertly designed and fitted out
“AYKON Nine Elms presents an unrivalled opportunity for them to access the stable and established London market. AYKON Nine Elms, with-branded living, is a truly unique concept and a fantastic addition to the residential market in this amazing cultural and vibrant city.”
Amenities will include a state of the art gymnasium, indoor swimming pool and spa, an owners lounge, children’s play area, roof garden and cinema, all designed by Home.
AYKON Nine Elms is located at the heart of the UK capital’s Nine Elms regeneration area adjacent to Battersea, overlooking the River Thames. The tower is due for completion in 2020. AYKON Nine Elms will be the first private residence project of scale in London to be fully designed and conceptualized by a luxury fashion house, with involved in all aspects of interior design.
AYKON Nine Elms combines a mix of premium penthouses, three-, two-, one-bedroom and Manhattan Studio units with City and River views along the Thames to the Palace of Westminster and the London Eye.
London continues to be one of the most sustainable real estate markets in the world, with solid year-on-year price growth circa 6% according to real estate advisory firm, JLL. Analysts expect house price inflation in the region of 5-7% in the coming years.
|Type||Size (square feet)||Price (Rupees)|
|Studio||536 sq.ft. (40 units)||711,000* GBP onwards|
|1 bedroom||647 sq.ft. (100 units)||857,000* GBP onwards|
|2 bedroom||929 sq.ft. (162 units)||1,232,000* GBP onwards|
|3 bedroom||1286 sq.ft. (15 units)||1,705,236* GBp onwards|
NOTE: *Prices are indicative and are subject to change anytime. Please contact us to get an updated cost sheet.Please fill the contact form
Tenure: Leasehold – Length 999 years
Estimated Completion: Q4 2020
Total No. of units: 450 (Private units – 360 ; Shared ownership – 90)
Studio – £ 450 pa
1 bed – £ 550 pa
2 bed – £ 750 pa
3 bed – £ 850 pa
Penthouse – £ 1,100 pa
Service Charge: Estimated at £ 5.74
- – The Reservation Fee is £5,000
- – Exchange contracts – 10% of purchase price (less the reservation fee) payable on exchange of contracts [signing of Sales and Purchase Agreement] i.e.: within 21 calendar days of reservation
- – Stage payments – an additional 10% is payable 12 months from exchange; with a further 5% payable 18 months from exchange
- – Balance payable on completion (75%)
- – Assignment – only two assignments will be permitted, and only after 25% of the purchase price has been paid; should purchasers want to assign, no use of marketing Intellectual Property will be allowed without the express permission of DICO UK Property Holdings Limited; allowed only after six months from exchange; legal / admin fees of £750 will be charged.
For more Details Please fill the form